Getting Connected to St. John's is easy.
- You may e-mail the priest (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the church (519-941-1950) to make an enquiry or to discuss a specific pastoral or spiritual need.
- You are invited to come to St. John's and join us on Sunday mornings to check us out. We will do our best to make you feel welcome.
- You can join in any of our programs (they are open to all and are generally free-of-charge except for admissions or supplies).
- You can attend any or all of our events: Pancake Supper (before Lent), Strawberry Supper (late June), the Blessing of Pets (early October) or the Turkey Supper (November).
- You can volunteer to help with one of our Outreach Ministries.
- You may wish to become involved in the governance or administration of the parish.
- You can discern some need for social action that will benefit marginalized individuals in the local community and come up with a proposal for ministry to meet that need.